The Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Source

Welcome to The Source Forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Download Modoo Marble Full Client
Document of Usefulness +5 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:28 am by neiolesi

» Pinnacle Studio 11 Plus Serial Number.rar
Document of Usefulness +5 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 8:54 pm by neiolesi

» intro thing
Document of Usefulness +5 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:13 pm by Impetus

» Hi Source!
Document of Usefulness +5 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:12 am by Max Schreck

» Allied fodder
Document of Usefulness +5 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:22 am by Kalessin

» Best merges
Document of Usefulness +5 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:19 am by Impetus

» Nice drop :D
Document of Usefulness +5 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:14 am by wamkath

» my introduction
Document of Usefulness +5 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:02 pm by Impetus

» Alliance proposal :)
Document of Usefulness +5 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:01 pm by wamkath

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Document of Usefulness +5

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Document of Usefulness +5 Empty Document of Usefulness +5 Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:55 pm

Kalessin

Kalessin
White Dragon
White Dragon

C and I have been editing this Google document for a while. It generally contains info on people over 100 points, what weapons they use, Act II, defensive capabilities etc. It usually tells me whether a particular bear is going to kill me when I poke it or not Very Happy

Hopefully this will work

Er, some Source members may be on there... please don't be offended I was probably just curious... Razz

If you'd like access to edit it PM me your email address. I might take a little while to add you though, I've got exams this week Arrow try PMing Cthulhu if I'm being slow Smile

2Document of Usefulness +5 Empty Re: Document of Usefulness +5 Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:25 pm

Cthulhu

Cthulhu
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Haha it works - linkage - kill 'em all! Twisted Evil

3Document of Usefulness +5 Empty LOL! Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:51 pm

Horstie Horstmann

Horstie Horstmann
Phoenix
Phoenix

how cool is that? although a quick look at my favourites told me that they have advanced since you visited them last time.

helldemon for example is now running around with 180ish agility, but its good to know you folks have such a sheet. what can i do to help you keeping it up to date?

being able to edit it would be great Very Happy

4Document of Usefulness +5 Empty Re: Document of Usefulness +5 Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:28 pm

Cthulhu

Cthulhu
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Hehehe - not sure we can trust you with access to such confidential info - you might blab! lol!

Do you have a Google profile? I think you need one in order to have edit rights.

5Document of Usefulness +5 Empty Re: Document of Usefulness +5 Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:34 am

Kalessin

Kalessin
White Dragon
White Dragon

No, you don't have to have a google account, any emai address will work.

C, click the big blue button marked 'Share' and under 'Invite People' you just add an email address and make sure the 'edit' button is checked... that is if you're sure you can trust them Wink

6Document of Usefulness +5 Empty Re: Document of Usefulness +5 Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:25 am

Horstie Horstmann

Horstie Horstmann
Phoenix
Phoenix

yeehaaaw Very Happy i´ll send you folks an in-game PM with my email-addy tonight Smile

7Document of Usefulness +5 Empty Re: Document of Usefulness +5 Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:56 am

PhuctiphinO

PhuctiphinO

Damn , fine bit of work there , nicely done u pair Very Happy

8Document of Usefulness +5 Empty Re: Document of Usefulness +5 Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:34 am

Cthulhu

Cthulhu
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Thanks guys; if you wanna a link to edit it then message me in game with your email addy & I will give access --- but no being naughty with it, or you will have K to answer to. It is her masterpiece. Razz

9Document of Usefulness +5 Empty Re: Document of Usefulness +5 Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:53 pm

Impetus

Impetus
Admin
Admin

its cool and stuff.. but.. how shall I put this... It's not really "up-to-date" Crying or Very sad

https://thesource.forumotion.com

10Document of Usefulness +5 Empty Re: Document of Usefulness +5 Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:21 pm

Cthulhu

Cthulhu
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Impetus wrote:its cool and stuff.. but.. how shall I put this... It's not really "up-to-date" Crying or Very sad

Lol - that's where you come in... Give me you email & start updating it! Razz Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum