The Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Source

Welcome to The Source Forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Download Modoo Marble Full Client
lord_mephisto EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:28 am by neiolesi

» Pinnacle Studio 11 Plus Serial Number.rar
lord_mephisto EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 8:54 pm by neiolesi

» intro thing
lord_mephisto EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:13 pm by Impetus

» Hi Source!
lord_mephisto EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:12 am by Max Schreck

» Allied fodder
lord_mephisto EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:22 am by Kalessin

» Best merges
lord_mephisto EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:19 am by Impetus

» Nice drop :D
lord_mephisto EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:14 am by wamkath

» my introduction
lord_mephisto EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:02 pm by Impetus

» Alliance proposal :)
lord_mephisto EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:01 pm by wamkath

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

lord_mephisto

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1lord_mephisto Empty lord_mephisto Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:46 am

Horstie Horstmann

Horstie Horstmann
Phoenix
Phoenix

that one is pretty annoying. no chance to beat me in my usual setups, but he keeps lucking in the exact moment i am changing my equipment from time to time. if not he fails with 30% twice a day with a good chance of wasting my disposals and gets beaten up afterwards in return. lol

he´s a gunner with i think legendary good hunting +2, but should be no problem for our higher members with enough reputation Smile can tell you when he tries for the second time today Smile

2lord_mephisto Empty Re: lord_mephisto Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:13 am

Cthulhu

Cthulhu
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Yeah, this guy gave me grief for ages as well - thing was, he used to lose a lot of the time! He seems to have stopped attacking me now - clearly he has found a new beeatch to annoy. Razz
lol!

3lord_mephisto Empty Re: lord_mephisto Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:20 am

blingbling

blingbling

Horstie Horstmann wrote:that one is pretty annoying. no chance to beat me in my usual setups, but he keeps lucking in the exact moment i am changing my equipment from time to time. if not he fails with 30% twice a day with a good chance of wasting my disposals and gets beaten up afterwards in return. lol

he´s a gunner with i think legendary good hunting +2, but should be no problem for our higher members with enough reputation Smile can tell you when he tries for the second time today Smile

the same is with seventynine Mad

4lord_mephisto Empty Re: lord_mephisto Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:30 am

Horstie Horstmann

Horstie Horstmann
Phoenix
Phoenix

have fun with him Smile

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=14530196&key=4350dded2b

he has the talent to visit me in expo or questing gear. again twice today.

5lord_mephisto Empty Re: lord_mephisto Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:08 am

Impetus

Impetus
Admin
Admin

https://thesource.forumotion.com

6lord_mephisto Empty Re: lord_mephisto Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:43 am

Kalessin

Kalessin
White Dragon
White Dragon

Lord_mephisto is now above Evan in the rankings. It was only a few months ago I used to merc with Fall helping him out with white dragon expos cause he was too low level to kill them on his own. I know he's very aggressive with his sieges and does a lot of expos, but looking at his profile, he doesn't have many badges or particularly great win ratio. I'm not sure how hes done it. confused

7lord_mephisto Empty Re: lord_mephisto Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:41 am

Horstie Horstmann

Horstie Horstmann
Phoenix
Phoenix

true. but many gunners seem to shoot up very fast in the rankings. chopski was the best example. he came from nowhere and all of a sudden i had him on my back. that was like two months ago, no hes more than 100 points ahead of me. arania is now going up faster than me too, qweeg and nosforano will be in a few weeks. guess its all about being taken on expos a lot more and travelling a lot around to fish the cream from everywhere when you´re a gunner.

and about mephisto: i think i can give him a rest, he seems to have understand the combined source-force and did loose two times when he came over again. now he aint trying no more. Smile

thanks to impetus, flash and schwert, as well as bling for nailing him a few times Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum