The Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Source

Welcome to The Source Forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Download Modoo Marble Full Client
FlashBlade EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:28 am by neiolesi

» Pinnacle Studio 11 Plus Serial Number.rar
FlashBlade EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 8:54 pm by neiolesi

» intro thing
FlashBlade EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:13 pm by Impetus

» Hi Source!
FlashBlade EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:12 am by Max Schreck

» Allied fodder
FlashBlade EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:22 am by Kalessin

» Best merges
FlashBlade EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:19 am by Impetus

» Nice drop :D
FlashBlade EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:14 am by wamkath

» my introduction
FlashBlade EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:02 pm by Impetus

» Alliance proposal :)
FlashBlade EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:01 pm by wamkath

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

FlashBlade

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FlashBlade Empty FlashBlade Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:35 am

Impetus

Impetus
Admin
Admin

I'm 36 yrs old, I live in London and I work as a software developer for a small Finance company.

Like many peeps in Source (it seems) I happen to like beer too (and wine). In fact pretty much anything alcoholic! Quite often I have a few drinks, then indulge in what I like to call bear-poking (attacking much stronger players and losing badly, but sometimes pulling off an amazing win). At times like this I also waste far too many stones on rubbish stuff that makes me look pretty but really has no useful purpose. Or try to upgrade stuff and end up with it back down go normal+1. In fact, this is my favourite trick, lol.

I'm totally addicted to bloodwars, but as well as developing my character and progessing up the ranking, I like to help my friends on expos, in sieges, lending items for building upgrades, etc. It's the social aspect of the game that really hooked me, and if I was playing alone with just a few beasts for company, I would have left ages ago.

Probably the most important thing I have learned along the way is to play a political game. Making friends and allies along the way will make the game much more enjoyable, as they can help you out in times of need and offer their help and protection, and the opposite too of course.

Anyway, blah, blah, blah, I always talk too much...

Flash Very Happy

https://thesource.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum